Friday, November 2, 2007

Group Work

Working with my group in this class so far has been a very good experience. We haven't really had any problems at all as far as miscommunications. If I was to name one thing that didn't go so hot it's that all of our schedules are so packed that it's very difficult to find time to actually meet as a group.

When we do meet, I am very pleased with our work. This is probably one of the most efficient groups I've ever been in in terms of how much work we get done during our meetings. There is very little fooling around; we get right to work and do what we have to do, and that's what i like best about our group. I don't think we have ever had a meeting last more than 45 minutes.

To avoid any possible miscommunications in the group we should keep doing what we are doing. We did come to an agreement on a reasonable time to meet every week so I assume we will keep that the same as well.

I think the reason we have been very successful is because we got an extrememly early start on this proposal. We've been having meetings almost since the first day we got into our group and just done a little bit at a time. Then when it came down to the last week before it was due, we really didn't do much at all besides a little revision.

I wouldn't change much as all in the second phase of the project. If I had to say something I would say that Callie doesn't need to do quite as much work. She was the only one that had any kind of web design experience before and really the only one that could work a computer better than a 9th grader, and for this reason I kind of feel like a lot of the work got put on her just because she knew more of what she was doing than anyone else.

No comments: